What Every Bride Must Have In Their Wedding Day ‘Bride-Aid’ Kit
What is a bride-aid kit?
Easy – It is a first aid kit for brides. With all the little essentials you may need for mini emergencies on your wedding day.
So I thought who better to ask than the experts – my wedding clients! They have the knowledge and experience having gone through it all, and I will definitely be using their suggestions on my wedding day.
Below are the top 13 tips our feature wedding clients recommend for any bride to be.
1. Mints – Because of all the kissing, not just your partner, but family and friends too!
2. Bandaids – New shoes, mini injuries, kids…
3. Perfume – For that sweet smell that is you.
4. Lipstick & Powder – touch ups between kissing sequences, and for perfect photogenic lips.
5. Safety pins – There is bound to be at least one wardrobe malfunction in the wedding party.
6. Panadol – A lifesaver in times of need.
7. Bottled water – This getting married stuff is thirsty work.
8. Tissues – Let’s face it, we can get emotional, it’s our wedding day!
9. Flat shoes – No-one will know anyway as they are hidden by your dress.
10. Eye drops – To ensure you don’t have red eyes for all those photos.
11. Anti Histamine – To keep the sneezing at bay.
12. Full make up kit – All that smooching may require touch ups during the day.
13. Champagne – To celebrate between ceremony & reception, after all you are now offically hitched!